Electric AcupunctureTherapeutic Head Massager
Electric AcupunctureTherapeutic Head Massager
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Before Introducing Our New Product, Here's What Our Customers Had to Say with our Electric AcupunctureTherapeutic Head Massager...
“I had been looking for a good head massager for a few years now. I have tried a lot models and this one is by far the best one I have ever used! It gives my head a great massage which helps to stimulate blood flow to my head. I also like that it helps to remove the swelling in my neck. I love that it feels like real fingers as if someone actually massaging my head.”
—Sunnie Thompson—40, Jacksonville, Florida
“It feels good to have a massage while just sitting and relaxing. I felt as if I was at a spa salon getting a massage done. I will just lie down and start massaging my scalp to get me relaxed from all the pain. It’s great how it was at different speeds and in different directions. I am pleased with how well they fit! I have huge thighs and legs so I am definitely pleased with the fit. They produced a lot of microcurrent effects and I felt great.”—Melissa Jackson—37, Dallas, Texas
Lose Weig ht and Burn F at Faster with Micr ocurrent!
In microcurrent body contouring, low currents of microcurrent tone and tighten the surface of the skin preventing fat cells from bulging through the skin. Next, the fat cells burst and then die. Lastly, microcurrent increases lymphatic flow to flush toxins and dead fat cells from the body.
What Is Microcurrent and Why Is It Good for Weight Loss?
Microcurrent body contouring is a non-invasive body contouring treatment. It sends a very low current across the body telling your skin to tighten while toning and lifting the area. The therapy has been around for decades in the beauty industry, but the new protocols and equipment, like our Electric AcupunctureTherapeutic Head Massager, are much more advanced than ever before.
Microcurrent Therapy Treatment: Reduces Fatigue & Improves Blood Circulation
Most studies explained the significant effects of microcurrent either in pain relief, wound healing, or treating edema due to the increased blood circulation with available literature about the effect of microcurrent on blood circu lation. There is no lack of quantitative knowledge and information in the available published studies about the effect of different frequencies of microcurrent on blood flow in normal subjects.
How Effective is Acupoints Massage?
- Used for thousands of years in China, acupres sure applies the same principles as acupuncture to promote relax ation and wellness and treat disease. Sometimes called pressure acupuncture, Acupressure is often thought of as simply acupuncture without needles.
- Traditional Chinese medical theory describes special acupoints, or acupressure points, that lie along meridians, or channels, in your body. These are the same energy meridians and acupoints as those targeted with acupuncture. It is believed that through these invisible channels flows vital energy -- or a life force called qi (ch'i).
Microcurrent Help Ease Discomfort
Microcurrent therapy has been shown to decrease pain, inflammation, and muscle spasms. It may also help with the range of motion. Microcurrent therapy is commonly used for back and neck pain, but it is great for many physical conditions, both chronic and acute. Microcurrent therapy has been shown to decrease pain, inflamm ation, and muscle spasms.
It may also help with the range of motion. Microcurrent therapy is commonly used for back and neck pain, but it is great for many physical conditions, both chronic and acute.
What Makes Electric AcupunctureTherapeutic Head Massager so special?
- Helps detoxi fication
- Improves blo od circula tion
- Expels unnecessary waste
- Reduces la ctic acids and free fatty acids
- Cure lymph atic dra inage
- Promotes a detox cleanse
- Relieves swelling on body parts
- Removes lymph nodes
- A great natural solution for lymphatic drainage
- Clears up lymph atic cong estion in your body
- reduce muscle stif fness allowing you to fully unwind after a busy day
- Improve blood circ ulation, and relieve muscle tension
- Stimulate the muscles of the feet and calves with a low-frequ ency pulse
How to Use:
- Take out the electronic pad.
- Uncover the prote ctive cover(need to be saved for later use).
- Install the pad to the device.
- Soak forehead with water.
- Wear the device in proper area as picture shows for effective massage.
- Select mode and intensity according to your need
Material: ABS + elastic band
Charging output interface: standard V8 interface
Power mode: USB
Charging input voltage / current: 5.0 ± 0.2V / 1 80mA ± 30mA
Charging time: 1-2 hours (about 2 hours)
Built-in battery specifications: 200mA / 3.7V
1 * Electric AcupunctureTherapeutic Head Massager