TENS AcupointStimulation Lymphvity MassagerMat
TENS AcupointStimulation Lymphvity MassagerMat
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Have you been looking for something to improve your blood circulation? Try our TENS AcupointStimulation Lym phvity MassagerMat and check our customers’ testimonies.
“This TENS massager works by using electric impulses to stimulate your muscles. It can be used for muscle strengthening, preventing muscle atrophy, and cosmetic muscle toning. You can use this item while sitting at your desk. It does work on my varicose veins. I can see a difference in my lower legs that has swelling on it. It is kind of amazing. You will feel it working. It has intensity levels. It is best to start on low intensity and work your way up because it can be overstimulating.”– Vanessa Conrad—Columbus, Ohio
“This TENS foot massager works by using electric impulses to stimulate your muscles. It can be used for muscle strengthening, preventing muscle atrophy, and cosmetic muscle toning. You can use this item while sitting at your desk. It does work on my varicose veins. I can see a difference in my lower legs. It is kind of amazing. YOU will feel it working. It has intensity levels. It is best to start on low intensity and work your way up because it can be overstimulating. I cannot attest to the longevity of this item, but I can say it does work.” – Vanessa Conrad—Columbus, Ohio
TENS Therapy Treatment: Reduces Fatigue & Improves Blood Circulation
TENS Reduces Pain and Fatigue of Fibromyalgia When Used During Activity Study shows transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation used over four weeks provides symptom relief. By Brian P. Dunleavy January 14, 2020. There was a significant decrease in pain and fatigue with the movement for active TENS compared to placebo and no TENS. TENS unit increases blood flow by stimulating your muscles and increasing the blood flow into the area of treatment. It increases blood flow by switching your muscle on and off, causing them to contract and release repeatedly throughout the treatment.
TENS has been shown to improve circulation and offer a wide range of medical benefits, including making muscles stronger and reducing s welling and pain due to fluid build-up (edema). Interferential current electrical stimulation alters blood flow velocity and vessel size.
- It works better when combined with the deep kneading massage function to strengthen muscle tissues and reduce muscle stiffness allowing you to fully unwind after a busy day. Intelligent foot massage system, effectively relieve fatigue, improve sleeping and Soothe muscle stiffness and pain.
- Infrared heating and vibration massage, providing you a perfect foot massage experience. Ma gnet Therapy Using artificial ma gnet field to dredge your meridian standpoints and ill cell. Heat Acu puncture Therapy The heat can go deep into your tissue which can destroy the ill tissue and alleviate inflammation
- Reduces Muscle Tension and Strain
- Improve Blood Circulation
- Arthritis, Reduce Stiffness and Lessen Needles Feeling
- Relieves Plantar Fasciitis
- Anti-Sw elling
- Alleviate Veins Varicose
- Promote Fat Burning
WHAT IS LYMPH?
- is the fluid that flows through the lym phatic system, a system composed of ly mph vessels (channels) and intervening ly mph nodes whose function, like the venous system, is to return fluid from the tissues to the central circulation.
The lymphatic system is a network of tissues, vessels and organs that work together to move a colorless, watery fluid called ly mph back into your circulatory system (your bloodstream). Some 20 liters of plasma flow through your body's arteries and smaller arteriole blood vessels and capillaries every day.
- The removal of excess fluids from body tissues.
- Absorption of fatty acids and subsequent transport of fat
- Production of immune cells
TENS Technology: Strengthened Muscle & Tightened the Skin
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is a therapy that uses low-voltage electrical current to provide pain relief. A TENS unit consists of a battery-powered device that delivers electrical impulses through electrodes placed on the surface of your skin. (TENS) machines stimulate the nerves exclusively for the purpose of relieving pain. TENS may be used not only for analgesic effects but also to change tissue healing. The results showed that TENS might inhibit collagen I and III production. In addition to frequency, intensity is crucial to TENS.
TENS Help Ease Discomfort
Once powered on, the TENS machine delivers mild electrical impulses to the affected region, causing a tingling sensation. The electrical current may help in reducing the transmission of pain signals to your brain and spinal cord, alleviating discomfort and relaxing your muscles. The electrical impulses can reduce the pain signals going to the spinal cord and brain, which may help relieve pain and relax muscles.
How Effective is Acupoints Massage?
- Used for thousands of years in China, acu pressure applies the same principles as acu puncture to promote relaxation and wellness and treat disease. Sometimes called pressure acu puncture, Acu pressure is often thought of as simply acu puncture without needles.
- Traditional Chinese medical theory describes special acu points, or ac upressure points, that lie along meridians, or channels, in your body. These are the same energy meridians and acu points as those targeted with acu puncture. It is believed that through these invisible channels flows vital energy -- or a life force called qi (ch'i).
TENS is a drug-free and non-invasive way to relieve pain and reduce inflammation. It is an effective treatment for many different conditions, including:
– Back pain
– Joint pain
– Muscle soreness
– Sports injuries
– Plantar Fasciitis
1 x TENS AcupointStimulation Ly mphvity MassagerMat
Some of the features that help you get the very best out of your TENS foot massager include:
– A timer so that you can control the length of the massage (automatic mode)
– 6 massage modes to choose from
– 9 Adjustable intensity modes so that you can customize the massage to your needs
– Portable and lightweight so that you can take it with you wherever you go
– Comes ready to use with no assembly required
– LCD display and one-click-operation