ATTDX InstantRelief Herbal LiverHealing Drops
ATTDX InstantRelief Herbal LiverHealing Drops
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are looking for a powerful product to help you support your liver, I would highly recommend ATTDX InstantRelief Herbal LiverHealing Drops. It is a powerful sublingual solution that can help heal and protect your liver from so many different factors.
California resident Althea Samson sent us this review after using ATTDX InstantRelief Herbal LiverHealing Drops for 8 weeks:
“When my doctor told me that I had liver dysfunction, I was in a panic. But when I started taking these ATTDX InstantRelief Herbal LiverHealing Drops and saw the liver enzyme levels fall, it was like having a new life! There is nothing better on the market and I'm telling this story because I know there are people out there who might be going through the same thing as me. It saved me from agony, just try it!”
“I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a fatty liver, high-fat content in the blood (hypertriglyceridemia), or high cholesterol levels. I am a 59-year-old male and I was very pleased with the results I received from taking this ATTDX InstantRelief Herbal LiverHealing Drops. My energy level immediately increased when I started taking the drops and after 10 days, I was also losing weight. My doctor was very impressed with the results. He asked me what I was doing differently and told me to continue using this product.”—Alianna Josson—Phoenix, Arizona
What makes you feel tired, exhausted, have a strong appetite, and build up fat?
This could be a symptom of liver toxicity and liver damage, particularly if the individual has non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), which can cause energy deficiency and weight gain.
- Impaired lipid metabolism: Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is a condition that occurs when fat builds up in the liver. The liver metabolizes dietary fats and breaks them down into smaller molecules that can be used for energy or stored as body fat. When fatty liver disease affects the liver, it can no longer process fats effectively, leading to increased fat accumulation in the liver and the release of fatty acids into the bloodstream. The excess fatty acids can then be deposited in other tissues, including adipose tissue, leading to weight gain and obesity.
- Insulin resistance: It is concluded that liver cirrhosis impairs insulin sensitivity and maximum cellular glucose disposal. Reduced glucose disposal is caused by defective glucose storage. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is closely associated with diseases, such as obesity, diabetes mellitus, and metabolic syndrome, which are characterized by insulin resistance. NAFLD is thought to be a manifestation of metabolic syndrome in the liver.
The most common reasons the liver struggles to do its long list of jobs are:
- People who are struggling with chronic liver disease should try to filter out excess poison.
The liver has a great capacity to regenerate itself, but constant exposure to toxic substances can cause irreversible damage. When the liver's detoxification ability is overloaded by an excessive onslaught of toxins, waste products build up in the bloodstream, progressively damaging people's health.
Major ingredient : Cordyceps polysacchari
If you're looking for a more natural approach to treating your liver ailments, consider ATTDX InstantRelief Herbal LiverHealing Drops. This herbal supplement is made in the USA and has been proven effective for detoxification and repair of damaged liver cells.
Contains more than 60% Cordyceps polysaccharide, the most important active ingredient to effectively cure liver diseases
As the major active ingredient of Cordyceps polysaccharide, cordycepin (3′-deoxyadenosine) has been well-documented to possess lipid-lowering and anti-oxidative activities, making it a promising candidate for the treatment of NAFLD. Autophagy was recently identified as a critical protective mechanism during NAFLD development.
Medically reviewed by Tian Jiao Li, College of Food Science and Engineering
Other key ingredients of ATTDX InstantRelief Herbal LiverHealing Drops:
When you become dehydrated, your liver's function decreases because it no longer has sufficient water to help flush waste from the body. Also, water makes up most of your blood. Hydration makes it easier for your blood to pass through the liver and thus, be filtered.
Medically reviewed by Dr. Nikita Toshi
- Milk Thistle Extract
Several scientific studies suggest that substances in milk thistle (especially a flavonoid called silymarin) protect the liver from toxins, including certain drugs, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol), which can cause liver damage in high doses. Silymarin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Medically reviewed by Rainone F. Milk thistle. Am Fam Physician. 2005
- Artichoke Extract
Artichoke leaf extract may protect your liver from damage and promote the growth of new tissue. It also increases the production of bile, which helps remove harmful toxins from your liver. Its alleged health benefits include lower blood sugar levels and improved digestion, heart health, and liver health.
Medically reviewed by Amy Richter, RD, Nutrition
- Turmeric Extract
Small studies suggest that high-dose turmeric supplements might reduce some symptoms of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. However, turmeric is not a substitute for standard treatment or lifestyle changes. People with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) have inflammation and fat accumulation in the liver.
Medically reviewed by Jillian Kubala, MS, RD, Nutrition
- Dandelion Extract
The dandelion extract may reduce levels of excess fat stored in the liver and safeguard against oxidative stress. Naturopaths believe it means that dandelion root tea could help detoxify the liver, help with skin and eye problems, and relieve symptoms of liver disease. A 2017 study suggests that polysaccharides in dandelion may indeed be beneficial to liver function.
Medically reviewed by Debra Rose Wilson, Ph.D., MSN, R.N., IBCLC, AHN-BC, CHT
How does ATTDX InstantRelief Herbal LiverHealing Drops works?
ATTDX InstantRelief Herbal LiverHealing Drops is a liver tonic from TinaHerbs, that takes care of liver health and supports its vital functions. Our herbal solution is absorbed sublingually and thus can directly affect the blood and subsequently reach the liver cells. It supports liver detoxification to keep your body clean, restores liver cells, and improves their function. In less than four weeks you can enjoy a healthy liver!
What makes ATTDX InstantRelief Herbal LiverHealing Drops special?
- Repair damaged liver cells, restoring liver detoxification function.
- Detoxifies harmful toxins that have accumulated in the body
- Eliminates fatigue, tiredness, and itching while promoting blood circulation.
- Burns hard-to-find visceral fat
- Supports insulin levels and burns fat for general health.
- Restores liver cells, and improves their function
- Regenerate a healthy liver in 8 weeks.
- Made in a strictly FDA-controlled facility.
How to use:
- Use the dropper to absorb 1-2ml under the tongue (the measuring mark in the dropper), 3 times a day.
- It is not recommended to exceed 7ml of the dosage in one day.
At ATTDX, we know that good health is vital to feeling good. We've developed our scientifically-crafted products to deliver proven results for the relief you need.
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes a tracking number, so you can follow its progress from our warehouse to your home. In case of loss or theft, we carry insurance coverage to make sure you are not out of any money.
💰 Money-Back Guarantee: If you receive a damaged item or it doesn't work for you, we will be happy to issue a replacement or refund.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a friendly and knowledgeable representative ready to help you with any questions you might have within 24 hours, 7 days a week.